Friday, November 2, 2012

You simply must check this out...


While I was doing my daily dose of snooping and browsing the internet, I found a sweet jelly website called Blogger's Wardrobe. After some active curiosity, I found out that this site focuses on brand-blogger collaboration, which is just SWEET. Maybe you guys (fellow bloggers) are already some 5 or 10 steps ahead of me in this one. But I'm an Indonesian blogger who would love to be able to collaborate with international brands, and for all of you international bloggers this could be that special moment, you know? 

Of course I wouldn't just randomly recommend a site I don't personally love. Here are some of my favorite brands I think you would fall in love with as well:

Sofifi
I especially loooove the army pants and braided leather jacket.





Triwa
This one must be one of the most breath taking ivory watch ever. This color compliments almost all skin tone in my opinion. 


Minimarket
When I saw the trench coat I knew I fell in love. I'm all about the simple classics, and I have always been. Can you imagine how chic you would be when you wear this? And the hat is just... sweet is to say the least.

Let's just say that I love what they're doing, and so should you! Hope I'm being helpful here ;)




-The Dilly Chic-

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Qué Acierto! said...

All clothes are really nice and trendy. Amazing shopping.

 
At November 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM , Blogger Eva said...

Lovely post! I love your blog — following you on Bloglovin' now :)

www.fashionistasdiary.com

 
At November 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger The Dilly Chic said...

Thanks so much everyone! Lovely blog you have there as well, Eva! ;)

Nadya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Dilly Chic: You simply must check this out...

This page has moved to a new address.

You simply must check this out...