Monday, September 24, 2012

Eyeshadow Illustration (inspired from Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2013)

In case you haven't seen the RM S/S 2013 collection, take a little sneak peek. Anyway, I'm entering a competition for Rebecca Minkoff shopping spree. Sweet holy Jesus right? If you're a blogger you can check it out here, OR if you're a non-blogger, you can also enter the competition  here.

That being said, I'm creating a post inspired by her fabulous collection. I had no clue what I was going to create in the first place, so I just did what I really (I MEAN REALLYYYY) love to do, illustrating.

Yup, illustration. The illustration I did was made pure by markers, fineliners, and, guess what? Eyeshadows. Okay, to be honest, I did use Adobe, but only because my scanner was shit and the color went all dull when I scanned it, so I adjusted it to my real drawing color.

eyeshadow illustration

I decided to draw a cropped jacket with pattern gradient towards the bottom. For the pants, it's a gradient pattern going from blue - spraypaint blue&white - white.

This drawing is inspired from these outfits:




What do you think of her collection? To be honest sometimes I do miss such simplicity in fashion. Most fashion shows today are filled with rad outfits that we can only stare at, as beautiful as they are. But to actually see something that we can both adore and wear, it's definitely something. Thanks Rebecca!




-The Dilly Chic-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Dilly Chic: Eyeshadow Illustration (inspired from Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2013)

This page has moved to a new address.

Eyeshadow Illustration (inspired from Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2013)