Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm waiting for the day...


these babies hit every street corner, first in the U.S, and later in every corner of the world. To be honest I also long for these cuties, and they struck my eyes the moment I saw the complete Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection (along with the plexi wedges ankle boots and oversized turtlenecks), but seeing the prospect of them filling up the streets makes me go "ERRRR....no thanks" instead.

Oh and by the way, it won't be long (AT ALL) before smaller chains release similar clutches. Okay maybe it wouldn't be that obvious, but you would definitely know they're "inspired" by Margiela. Also the day rip-offs start hitting every rip-off store in my country. Oh, and the fake ones would cost less than $10 here.




-The Dilly Chic-


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Dilly Chic: I'm waiting for the day...

This page has moved to a new address.

I'm waiting for the day...