Saturday, July 21, 2012

It's Sunday!

What are you doing on Sundays?

I personally choose this day to quit from the usual activities I do (not really quit, just taking a breather). I don't quit blogging or maintaining my website though, they're my babies.


When I do get bored from doing those things though, I simply move my laptop to the nearest coffee place (why do you have to be the nearest, Starbucks?!), or pick some stuff at the mall, or just catching up with some friends. This particular Sunday I might spend it to hunt a good lip gloss, though. :)


What are you doing on Sundays?



Oh, and happy Sunday, everyone! Have a great one!
-The Dilly Chic-

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous Cri said...

Hello there, nice to meet you on IFB! I hope you can enjoy IFB so much, it is a very useful blog! Well, have a funny blogging time and a wonderful day! Followig you via Bloglovin'!

Kisses,
Cri.

 
At July 27, 2012 at 6:41 PM , Blogger The Dilly Chic said...

Nice to meet you as well Cri! You have a really awesome blog!!
Have fun and great day to you too!

Nadya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

The Dilly Chic: It's Sunday!

This page has moved to a new address.

It's Sunday!